Accepted by Raffi Indjejikian. I thank Raffi Indjejikian (Associate Editor), three anonymous reviewers, Christian Lucas (discussant at the 6th Accounting Research Workshop in Bern, Switzerland) and participants of the 6th Accounting Research Workshop in Bern, Switzerland for helpful comments.
The Effect of Imprecise Information on Incentives and Team Production*
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 176–190, Spring 2012 (March)
How to Cite
ROTHENBERG, N. R. (2012), The Effect of Imprecise Information on Incentives and Team Production. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 176–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01083.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2011 12:08PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!