Accepted by Raffi Indjejikian. We wish to thank Anil Arya, John Core, Robert Goex, Raffi Indjejikian (Editor), Christian Laux, Paul Newman, Dae-Hee Yoon, two anonymous referees, and workshop participants at the Universities of Frankfurt and Bern for their helpful comments.
Board Independence, Executive Pay, and the Adoption of Pet Projects†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1467–1483, Winter 2011 (December)
How to Cite
Laux, V. and Mittendorf, B. (2011), Board Independence, Executive Pay, and the Adoption of Pet Projects. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 1467–1483. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01087.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2011 03:47AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!