Accepted by Hun-Tong Tan. I am grateful for the assistance of my dissertation committee chair, Steve Kachelmeier, and the members of my committee, Jim Dyer, Jeffrey Hales, Eric Hirst, and Lisa Koonce. I also appreciate the helpful comments of Ozlem Arikan, Allen Blay, Valrie Chambers, Angela Coletti, Brooke Elliott, Linda Hobson, Ryan Huston, Mark Isaac, Kevin Jackson, William Mayew, Tim Salmon, Doug Stevens, Hun-Tong Tan, Jeffrey Wilks, Brian White, Michael Williamson, Jennifer Winchel, two anonymous reviewers, participants in the American Accounting Association Annual Meeting, the International Meeting of the Economic Science Association, the Florida State University Accounting Workshop, the Florida State University Experimental Social Science Workshop, the Annual Brigham Young University Accounting Research Symposium, the University of Florida Accounting Workshop, and workshop participants and Ph.D. students at the University of Texas at Austin.
Do the Benefits of Reducing Accounting Complexity Persist in Markets Prone to Bubble?*
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 957–989, Fall 2011 (September)
How to Cite
Hobson, J. L. (2011), Do the Benefits of Reducing Accounting Complexity Persist in Markets Prone to Bubble?. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 957–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01089.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2011 03:37AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!