Accepted by Jeffrey Callen. We gratefully acknowledge comments and suggestions made by two anonymous reviewers, Dick Dietrich (2010 CAR Conference discussant), Steve Salterio (Editor), Jeffrey Callen (Associate Editor), Bill Baber, Richard Frankel, Shane Heitzman, Ron King, Hai Lu, Claudine Mangen, Pervin Shroff, Senyo Tse, Jerry Zimmerman, and conference and workshop participants at the 2010 CAR Conference, American Accounting Association annual meeting, FARS Conference, George Washington University, University of Minnesota, and Washington University in St. Louis. We thank Anthony Meder for research assistance. Charles Wasley acknowledges the financial support provided by the Simon School at the University of Rochester.
Information Externalities along the Supply Chain: The Economic Determinants of Suppliers’ Stock Price Reaction to Their Customers’ Earnings Announcements*
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1304–1343, Winter 2011 (December)
How to Cite
Pandit, S., Wasley, C. E. and Zach, T. (2011), Information Externalities along the Supply Chain: The Economic Determinants of Suppliers’ Stock Price Reaction to Their Customers’ Earnings Announcements. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 1304–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01092.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2011 11:30AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!