Accepted by Steven Salterio. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the David Eccles School of Business. We also wish to thank Kin Lo, K. Ramesh, Matt Magilke, and the workshop participants at the London School of Business, Michigan State University, Rotterdam School of Management – Erasmus University, the University of North Carolina, the University of British Columbia, Arizona State University, Georgetown University, and University of Akron for helpful comments on previous drafts of the paper.
The Relation between Expected Returns, Realized Returns, and Firm Risk Characteristics*
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1085–1122, Winter 2011 (December)
How to Cite
Botosan, C. A., Plumlee, M. A. and Wen, H. (2011), The Relation between Expected Returns, Realized Returns, and Firm Risk Characteristics. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 1085–1122. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01096.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 05:16AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!