Accepted by Gordon Richardson. We acknowledge the financial support of the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong SAR government (CUHK452407). We thank the comments of the referees and conference participants at the Contemporary Accounting Research/Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics Special Joint Symposium 2009 in Hong Kong and the Conference on Contemporary Issue of Firms and Institutions at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, December 2007.
Founder Succession and Accounting Properties*
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 283–311, Spring 2012 (March)
How to Cite
Fan, J. P.H., Wong, T.J. and Zhang, T. (2012), Founder Succession and Accounting Properties. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 283–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01099.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 05:16AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!