Accepted by Raffi Indjejikian. We thank Anil Arya, Ramji Balakrishnan, Raffi Indjejikian (the editor), Jonathan Glover, Thomas Hemmer, Mark Penno, two anonymous referees, participants of the 2007 AAA meeting, and workshop participants at the University of Illinois at Chicago for helpful comments and suggestions.
Board Monitoring, Consulting, and Reward Structures*
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 453–486, Summer 2012 (June)
How to Cite
DRYMIOTES, G. and SIVARAMAKRISHNAN, K. (2012), Board Monitoring, Consulting, and Reward Structures. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 453–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01109.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2011 08:49AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!