Accepted by Peter Clarkson. We acknowledge the helpful comments from the associate editor and the anonymous reviewers. We also thank Gilles Hillary, Philip Brown, Gary Monroe, Paul Andre, David Stangeland, Gia Chevis, Mark Perry, Takashi Yaekura, Mikiharu Noma, Jinsoo Lee, and participants at the seminars at the University of New South Wales, HEC-Paris, ESSEC Business School Paris, University of Manitoba, North Dakota State University, University of Michigan-Flint and KAIST, as well as participants at the 2008 American Accounting Association Conference, the 2008 Japan Accounting Association Conference, the 2008 Korean Accounting Association Conference, and the third International Conference on Asia-Pacific Financial Markets for their useful comments.
Conflict of Interest or Information Sharing? Evidence from Affiliated Analyst Performance in Korea*
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 505–537, Summer 2012 (June)
How to Cite
LIM, Y. and JUNG, K. (2012), Conflict of Interest or Information Sharing? Evidence from Affiliated Analyst Performance in Korea. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 505–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01112.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2011 10:43AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!