Accepted by Michel Magnan. We thank Michel Magnan (editor); two anonymous reviewers; Richard Sansing; John Trussel; and workshop participants at the University of California at Davis, the University of Oregon, 2007 American Accounting Association Meeting, 2009 Western American Accounting Association Meeting, and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York for their valuable comments and advice.
The Effects of Governance on the Accuracy of Charitable Expenses Reported by Nonprofit Organizations*
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 738–767, Fall 2012 (September)
How to Cite
Yetman, M. H. and Yetman, R. J. (2012), The Effects of Governance on the Accuracy of Charitable Expenses Reported by Nonprofit Organizations. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 738–767. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01121.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2011 11:28AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!