Accepted by Yves Gendron. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2010 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, 5–6 November 2010, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, generously supported by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants. I wish to acknowledge the insightful and constructive suggestions provided by Yves Gendron.
Double Loop Learning; or, Just Another Service to Sell: A Comment on “The Case of Sustainability Assurance: Constructing a New Assurance Service”*
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1267–1277, Winter 2011 (December)
How to Cite
Dillard, J. (2011), Double Loop Learning; or, Just Another Service to Sell: A Comment on “The Case of Sustainability Assurance: Constructing a New Assurance Service”. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 1267–1277. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01127.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!