Accepted by Margaret Abernethy. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2010 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, generously supported by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
“The Use of Collaborative Interfirm Contracts in the Presence of Task and Demand Uncertainty”: A Discussion*
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1423–1428, Winter 2011 (December)
How to Cite
Chua, W. F. (2011), “The Use of Collaborative Interfirm Contracts in the Presence of Task and Demand Uncertainty”: A Discussion. Contemporary Accounting Research, 28: 1423–1428. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01129.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!