Accepted by Michel Magnan. We wish to acknowledge attendees at an IMA ethics workshop and MBA students who provided data for the study. We are also grateful for the helpful suggestions made by the Editor (in-Chief) and two anonymous reviewers.
Managers’ Ethical Evaluations of Earnings Management and Its Consequences*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 910–927, Fall 2012 (September)
How to Cite
Johnson, E. N., Fleischman, G. M., Valentine, S. and Walker, K. B. (2012), Managers’ Ethical Evaluations of Earnings Management and Its Consequences. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 910–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01135.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2011 03:43PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!