Accepted by Susan Krische. We appreciate comments from anonymous referees, Susan Krische (editor), Laureen Maines, and workshop participants at Wilfrid Laurier University and the May 2008 Research Symposium in honor of Michael Gibbins held at the University of Alberta. We also thank study participants from the Securities Investors Association (Singapore) and Nanyang Technological University. Financial support from the Singapore Ministry of Education Academic Research Fund is gratefully acknowledged.
Investors’ Reliance on Analysts’ Stock Recommendations and Mitigating Mechanisms for Potential Overreliance*
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 991–1012, Fall 2012 (September)
How to Cite
KELLY, K., LOW, B., TAN, H.-T. and TAN, S.-K. (2012), Investors’ Reliance on Analysts’ Stock Recommendations and Mitigating Mechanisms for Potential Overreliance. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 991–1012. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01138.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2011 12:27PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!