Accepted by Hun-Tong Tan. We would like to thank Charles Bame-Aldred, two anonymous reviewers and editorial board member Hun-Tong Tan for their helpful comments.
The Interplay of Interpersonal Affect and Source Reliability on Auditors’ Inventory Judgments*
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1087–1108, Winter 2012 (December)
How to Cite
Bhattacharjee, S., Moreno, K. K. and Riley, T. (2012), The Interplay of Interpersonal Affect and Source Reliability on Auditors’ Inventory Judgments. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 1087–1108. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01139.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2011 12:27PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!