Accepted by Jere Francis. We thank Mark Bradshaw, David Erkens, Jere Francis, Srini Sankaraguruswamy, Ann Vanstraelen, Jonathan Weil, and participants at Boston College, Columbia University, Cornell University, George Mason University, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, the Bauer Accounting Conference at the University of Houston, the 2009 International Symposium on Audit Research in Maastricht, University of Miami, Ohio State University, Singapore Management University, University of Queensland, University of Southern California, University of Technology – Sydney, University of Toronto, and Yale University.
How Do Auditors Behave During Periods of Market Euphoria? The Case of Internet IPOs*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 182–214, Spring 2013 (March)
How to Cite
Leone, A. J., Rice, S., Weber, J. P. and Willenborg, M. (2013), How Do Auditors Behave During Periods of Market Euphoria? The Case of Internet IPOs. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 182–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01146.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2011 11:03AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!