Accepted by Jeffrey Callen. The paper has benefited from comments from Jeffrey Callen (editor), two anonymous reviewers, Ashiq Ali, Eli Amir, Phil Berger, Hemang Desai, Dan Givoly, Umit Gurun, Douglas Hanna, Mozaffar Khan, Sugata Roychowdhury, Lakshmanan Shivakumar, Douglas Skinner, Gregory Sommers, Eli Talmor, Ane Tamayo, Florin Vasvari, Ram Venkataraman, and Sunny Yang; workshop participants at London Business School, Southern Methodist University, and University of Texas at Dallas; and participants at the 2009 AAA Annual Meeting in New York, the 2009 London Business School Accounting Symposium, and the 19th Annual FEA Conference at the University of Texas at Austin.
Value of Cash Holdings and Accounting Conservatism*
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1249–1271, Winter 2012 (December)
How to Cite
Louis, H., Sun, A. X. and Urcan, O. (2012), Value of Cash Holdings and Accounting Conservatism. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 1249–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2011.01149.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2011 11:05AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!