Accepted by Dan Thointon. We appreciate the constructive comments of Dain Donelson, Scott Dyreng, James Myers, Anne Magro, Lil Mills, John Robinson, Terry Shevlin, Daniel Thornton (the editor), Senyo Tse, Bob Yetman, and two anonymous reviewers, as well as those of the University of Washington’s Tax Readings group and workshop participants at the AAA Annual Meeting, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, George Mason University, the University of Texas at Austin, and the University of Texas at San Antonio.
The Extent of Implicit Taxes at the Corporate Level and the Effect of TRA86*
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 1021–1059, Winter 2012 (December)
How to Cite
Jennings, R., Weaver, C. D. and Mayew, W. J. (2012), The Extent of Implicit Taxes at the Corporate Level and the Effect of TRA86. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29: 1021–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01157.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 01:11PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!