Accepted by Patricia O’Brien. We acknowledge comments by Andy Leone, John Long, Patricia O’Brien , Bill Schwert, Gerry Wedig, Wei Yang, and Jerry Zimmerman; workshop participants at Ohio State University, Penn State University, and the University of Rochester; participants at the 2009 CAR Conference; our CAR Conference discussant Sarah McVay; and especially two anonymous reviewers.
Soft-Talk Management Cash Flow Forecasts: Bias, Quality, and Stock Price Effects*
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 607–644, Summer 2013 (June)
How to Cite
Dambra, M., Wasley, C. E. and Wu, J. S. (2013), Soft-Talk Management Cash Flow Forecasts: Bias, Quality, and Stock Price Effects. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 607–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01167.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 03:38PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!