Accepted by Raffi Indjejikian. This paper is partially drawn from my doctoral thesis at Carnegie Mellon University. I am especially grateful to Pierre Jinghong Liang, my dissertation advisor, for his valuable guidance and help. I also appreciate the helpful comments of Jonathan Glover, Ronald Dye, Yuji Ijiri, Michael Kirschenheiter, Carolyn Levine, Lin Nan, John O’Brien, Ram Ramakrishnan, Somnath Das, two anonymous referees, and workshop participants at Carnegie Mellon University, the Ohio State University, the University of Chicago, the University of Pittsburgh, Fordham University, the University of Minnesota, Columbia University, Northwestern University, Yale University, the University of Illinois at Chicago, and the University of Miami.
Voluntary Disclosure and Investment*
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 677–696, Summer 2013 (June)
How to Cite
Wen, X. (2013), Voluntary Disclosure and Investment. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 677–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01169.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 07:57AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!