Accepted by Michael Welker. We are grateful for comments from two anonymous reviewers; Sanjai Bhagat, Young-Soo Choi, Michael Clement, Katherine Gunny, Ross Jennings, Bjorn Jorgensen, Ghon Rhee, Steve Rock, Laura Starks, Michael Welker, and Han Yi; and workshop participants at Seoul National University, the University of Texas at Austin, the University of Arizona, the 2008 Korean Accounting Association Annual Meetings, the 2008 American Accounting Association Annual Meetings, and the 2009 Chinese Accounting Professors’ Association of North America Annual Research Conference.
Earnings Smoothing Activities of Firms to Manage Credit Ratings*
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 645–676, Summer 2013 (June)
How to Cite
Jung, B., Soderstrom, N. and Yang, Y. S. (2013), Earnings Smoothing Activities of Firms to Manage Credit Ratings. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 645–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01170.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 08:01AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!