Accepted by Dan Segal. We appreciate the comments and suggestions of Dan Segal, an anonymous reviewer, Xia Chen, Jeremiah Green, Antonio Macias, David Veenman, Terry Warfield, participants at the 2010 AAA annual meeting, and workshop participants at the University of Amsterdam, University of California–Irvine, University of Edinburgh, Santa Clara University, and the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
Target Financial Reporting Quality and M&A Deals that Go Bust*
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 719–749, Summer 2013 (June)
How to Cite
Skaife, H. A. and Wangerin, D. D. (2013), Target Financial Reporting Quality and M&A Deals that Go Bust. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 719–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01172.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:32PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!