Accepted by Dan Segal. We thank two anonymous reviewers, Tae-Sik Ahn, Rajiv Banker, Larry Brown, Jong-Hag Choi, Lynn Hannan, Chris Ittner, Marilyn Johnson, Steve Orpurt, Arianna Pinello, Willie Reddic (discussant), Dan Segal, Robin Sickles, Ramgopal Venkataraman (discussant), Teri Yohn, Yong Zhang, and participants at the SNU-SMU-HKUST research camp, the 2011 AAA annual meeting, the 2011 FARS mid-year meeting, Georgia State University, and McGill University for their helpful comments and suggestions. Bok Baik and Joon Chae acknowledge financial support from the Institute of Management Research, Seoul National University.
Changes in Operational Efficiency and Firm Performance: A Frontier Analysis Approach†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 996–1026, Fall 2013 (September)
How to Cite
Baik, B., Chae, J., Choi, S. and Farber, D. B. (2013), Changes in Operational Efficiency and Firm Performance: A Frontier Analysis Approach. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 996–1026. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01179.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2012 10:11AM EST
- Institute of Management Research
- Seoul National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!