Accepted by Ferdinand Gul. We thank the Editor (Ferdinand Gul), two anonymous reviewers, Bryan Church, Qi Chen, Jagan Krishnan, Yan Zhang, Yinqi Zhang, and conference participants at the 2007 AAA annual meetings for helpful comments. Jayanthi Krishnan acknowledges research support from the Temple University Summer Research Fellowship and the Fox School Merves Research Fellowship. Beng Wee Goh acknowledges research support from the Singapore Management University.
Auditor Reporting under Section 404: The Association between the Internal Control and Going Concern Audit Opinions†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Contemporary Accounting Research
How to Cite
Goh, B. W., Krishnan, J. and Li, D. (2012), Auditor Reporting under Section 404: The Association between the Internal Control and Going Concern Audit Opinions. Contemporary Accounting Research. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01180.x
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2012 10:11AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!