Accepted by Raffi Indjejikian. We gratefully acknowledge insightful comments from Raffi Indjejikian and two anonymous referees. Pei-Cheng Liao also acknowledges financial support from the College of Management, National Taiwan University, and National Science Council of Taiwan under Grants No. NSC 98-2410-H-002-039 and 99-2918-I-002-010.
A Commitment-Based Explanation for Outsourcing Multiple Tasks†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1063–1081, Fall 2013 (September)
How to Cite
Liao, P.-C. and Radhakrishnan, S. (2013), A Commitment-Based Explanation for Outsourcing Multiple Tasks. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 1063–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01182.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2012 09:35AM EST
- College of Management, National Taiwan University
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 98-2410-H-002-039, 99-2918-I-002-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!