Accepted by Dan Segal. We thank Sudipta Basu, Phil Berger, Shuping Chen, Bill Cready, Fabrizio Ferri, Rong Huang, Kai Li, Roni Michaely, Volkan Muslu, Ram Natarajan, Hernan Ortiz-Molina, Suresh Radhakrishnan, David Reeb, Scott Schaefer, Dechun Wang, Harold Zhang, and Xinlei Zhao, as well as workshop participants at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business; Oklahoma State University; Simon Fraser University; Tsinghua University; University of Utah; IECG Research Symposium at UT-Dallas; the Accounting Research Conference of the Universities of British Columbia, Oregon, and Washington; the 17th Annual Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting; the 2007 FARS Conference; and the 2007 AAA Conference for helpful comments.
Family Ownership and CEO Turnovers†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1166–1190, Fall 2013 (September)
How to Cite
Chen, X., Cheng, Q. and Dai, Z. (2013), Family Ownership and CEO Turnovers. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 1166–1190. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01185.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2012 02:12PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!