Accepted by Shivaram Rajgopal. We would like to thank Shiva Rajgopal (Editor), Steve Salterio (Editor in-Chief), two anonymous referees, Bill Beaver, Phil Berger, John Core, Ilia Dichev, Ian Gow, Paul Griffin, Wayne Guay, Mozaffar Khan, David Larcker, Charles Lee, Christian Leuz, Frank Selto, Abbie Smith, Laura Starks, Ross Watts, Paul Zarowin, Jerrold Zimmerman, and participants at the 2009 Stanford Summer Camp, the 2011 CAR conference, and seminar participants at MIT and at the University of Chicago for very useful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are our own.
Corporate Governance Reform and Executive Incentives: Implications for Investments and Risk Taking†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1296–1332, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, D. A., Dey, A. and Lys, T. z. (2013), Corporate Governance Reform and Executive Incentives: Implications for Investments and Risk Taking. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 1296–1332. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01189.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2012 09:08AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!