Accepted by Steve Salterio. We are grateful for comments and suggestions by Dorothy Feldmann, Steve Fortin, Dana Hermanson, Ronny Hofmann, Udi Hoitash, Doug Prawitt, Zvi Singer, Monte Swain, Desmond Tsang, Ann Vanstraelen, Jeff Wilks, David Wood, Bill Zhang, Mark Zimbelman, the anonymous reviewers of this journal, and seminar participants at Bentley University, Brigham Young University, Maastricht University, McGill University, the University of New South Wales, and Virginia Tech. We also thank the PricewaterhouseCoopers INQuires program and Bentley University for research grant support, and Bentley graduate students Lindsay Bove, Dana Bogen, Tien-Shih Hsieh, and Maximino Rivera for their excellent research assistance.
Enterprise Risk Management Program Quality: Determinants, Value Relevance, and the Financial Crisis†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1264–1295, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Baxter, R., Bedard, J. C., Hoitash, R. and Yezegel, A. (2013), Enterprise Risk Management Program Quality: Determinants, Value Relevance, and the Financial Crisis. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 1264–1295. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01194.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2012 02:20AM EST
- PricewaterhouseCoopers INQuires program
- Bentley University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!