Accepted by Vaughan Radcliffe. The authors wish to thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for its financial support. The authors also wish to thank Allan Cutler for his insights, as well as Marie-Soleil Tremblay, Alan Richardson, Michel Magnan, and the participants of the 2010 Alternative Accounts Conference, Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto, Canada.
Internal Auditing and Corruption within Government: The Case of the Canadian Sponsorship Program†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1223–1250, Fall 2013 (September)
How to Cite
Neu, D., Everett, J. and Rahaman, A. S. (2013), Internal Auditing and Corruption within Government: The Case of the Canadian Sponsorship Program. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 1223–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.1911-3846.2012.01195.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2012 02:20AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!