Mr. Goin is a professor of art in photography and videography at the University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada 89557.
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
1997 American Geographical Society
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 47–57, January 1997
How to Cite
GOIN, P. (1997), HUMANATURE'S RIVER. Geographical Review, 87: 47–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1997.tb00059.x
This article on the Kissimmee River derives from a chapter on “The River” in my book Humanature (1996). A visual analysis of the creation and management of nature, the book includes chapters on “Trees,” “The Zoo,” “Beaches,” “The Mine,” “Reclaimed Land,” “The River,” “Dams,” and “Wildlife.”
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!