Mr. Taylor is a doctoral candidate in geography at the University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky 40506–0027.
THE EMERGING GEOGRAPHIES OF VIRTUAL WORLDS*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
1997 American Geographical Society
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 172–192, April 1997
How to Cite
TAYLOR, J. (1997), THE EMERGING GEOGRAPHIES OF VIRTUAL WORLDS. Geographical Review, 87: 172–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1997.tb00070.x
I thank Paul Adams and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript and Stanley Brunn, Ken Hillis, and John Pickles for their insights and encouragement.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!