Dr. Housefield is an art historian whose interdisciplinary research interests include the cultures of Europe and the Middle East.
MOROCCAN CERAMICS AND THE GEOGRAPHY OF INVENTED TRADITIONS*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
1997 American Geographical Society
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 401–407, July 1997
How to Cite
HOUSEFIELD, J. E. (1997), MOROCCAN CERAMICS AND THE GEOGRAPHY OF INVENTED TRADITIONS. Geographical Review, 87: 401–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1997.tb00082.x
This research was sponsored by a grant from the American Institute of Maghrib Studies.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!