Dr. Bendix is an assistant professor of geography at Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York 13244–1020.
FLOOD DISTURBANCE AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF RIPARIAN SPECIES DIVERSITY*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
1997 American Geographical Society
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 468–483, October 1997
How to Cite
BENDIX, J. (1997), FLOOD DISTURBANCE AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF RIPARIAN SPECIES DIVERSITY. Geographical Review, 87: 468–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1997.tb00085.x
I thank Mike Kirchoff for assistance in preparation of the figures, and three anonymous reviewers for their comments on an initial draft of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!