Dr. Pryde is a professor of geography at San Diego State University, San Diego, California 92182.
HABITAT ISLANDS AND THE PRESERVATION OF NEW ZEALAND'S AVIFAUNA*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
1998 American Geographical Society
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 86–113, January 1998
How to Cite
PRYDE, P. R. and COCKLIN, C. (1998), HABITAT ISLANDS AND THE PRESERVATION OF NEW ZEALAND'S AVIFAUNA. Geographical Review, 88: 86–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1998.tb00097.x
Appreciation is extended to the Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board and to the New Zealand-United States Educational Foundation for their generous support of the primary author's field research in New Zealand; also to the Department of Geography at the University of Auckland, especially its cartographic staff, for their material assistance with the project, and to various personnel of the New Zealand Department of Conservation and the Auckland Regional Council for their insightful information and suggestions.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!