Dr. Williams is a professor of geography and the director of the Environmental Change and Management program at the University of Oxford, Oxford, England OXI 3TB.
“THE END OF MODERN HISTORY”?*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
1998 American Geographical Society
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 275–300, April 1998
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, M. (1998), “THE END OF MODERN HISTORY”?. Geographical Review, 88: 275–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1998.tb00109.x
I acknowledge with gratitude the critiques and helpful suggestions of David Lowenthal, David Livingstone, and Craig Colten on earlier versions of this article. The views, expressed, however, are entirely my own.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!