Dr. Sternberg is a professor of geography at Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, New Jersey 07043–1624.
FANTASY, GEOGRAPHY, WAGNER, AND OPERA*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
1998 American Geographical Society
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 327–348, July 1998
How to Cite
Sternberg, R. (1998), FANTASY, GEOGRAPHY, WAGNER, AND OPERA. Geographical Review, 88: 327–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1998.tb00111.x
A note of special thanks to the former Separately Budgeted Research Program and, more recently, to the Faculty Scholarship Incentive Program of Montclair State University, which gave me the freedom to prepare this article. Particular thanks to the referees for their detailed recommendations, to William Solecki for his stimulating suggestions, and to the word-processing office for its excellent work.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!