Ms. Kadonaga is a doctoral candidate in geography at the University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada v8w 3P5.
STRANGE COUNTRIES AND SECRET WORLDS IN RUTH RENDELL'S CRIME NOVELS*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
1998 American Geographical Society
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 413–428, July 1998
How to Cite
Kadonaga, L. (1998), STRANGE COUNTRIES AND SECRET WORLDS IN RUTH RENDELL'S CRIME NOVELS. Geographical Review, 88: 413–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1998.tb00115.x
This article benefited considerably from suggestions made by Paul F. Starrs, Gary J. Hausladen, and several anonymous reviewers. I would also like to thank Lawrence D. McCann and J. Douglas Porteous for their helpful advice and encouragement, Jill Jahansoozi for her enthusiasm, and Kathie Merriam for encouraging appreciation of the mystery genre within our geography department.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!