Dr. Zhou is an assistant professor of geography at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York 12604–0465.
BEIJING AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICTS*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
1998 American Geographical Society
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 429–436, July 1998
How to Cite
ZHOU, Y. (1998), BEIJING AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICTS. Geographical Review, 88: 429–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1998.tb00116.x
My research was funded by a Vassar College summer research grant, 1997.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!