Dr. Stewart is an assistant professor of geography at Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
HOT 'LANTA'S URBAN EXPANSION AND CULTURAL LANDSCAPE CHANGE*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
1999 American Geographical Society
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 132–140, January 1999
How to Cite
STEWART, D. J. (1999), HOT 'LANTA'S URBAN EXPANSION AND CULTURAL LANDSCAPE CHANGE. Geographical Review, 89: 132–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1999.tb00206.x
I would like to thank Richard Pillsbury for asserting a cultural influence on an urban geographer and Betsy Herrmann, cartography technician, for enhancing my photographic skills.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!