Dr. Stewart is an assistant professor of geography at Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
HOT 'LANTA'S URBAN EXPANSION AND CULTURAL LANDSCAPE CHANGE*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
1999 American Geographical Society
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 132–140, January 1999
How to Cite
STEWART, D. J. (1999), HOT 'LANTA'S URBAN EXPANSION AND CULTURAL LANDSCAPE CHANGE. Geographical Review, 89: 132–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1999.tb00206.x
I would like to thank Richard Pillsbury for asserting a cultural influence on an urban geographer and Betsy Herrmann, cartography technician, for enhancing my photographic skills.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!