Ms. Harland-Jacobs is a doctoral candidate in history at Duke University, Durham, North Carolina 27708–0404.
“HANDS ACROSS THE SEA”: THE MASONIC NETWORK, BRITISH IMPERIALISM, AND THE NORTH ATLANTIC WORLD
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
1999 American Geographical Society
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 237–253, April 1999
How to Cite
HARLAND-JACOBS, J. (1999), “HANDS ACROSS THE SEA”: THE MASONIC NETWORK, BRITISH IMPERIALISM, AND THE NORTH ATLANTIC WORLD. Geographical Review, 89: 237–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1999.tb00216.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!