Dr. Blank is an associate professor of geography at Humboldt State University, Arcata, California 95521–8299.
THE PACIFIC: A MEDITERRANEAN IN THE MAKING?
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
1999 American Geographical Society
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 265–277, April 1999
How to Cite
BLANK, P. W. (1999), THE PACIFIC: A MEDITERRANEAN IN THE MAKING?. Geographical Review, 89: 265–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1999.tb00218.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!