Ms. Herrold is a doctoral candidate in environmental science, policy, and management at the University of California, Berkeley, California 94720.
THE CRANES OF CAOHAI AND OTHER INCIDENTS OF FIELDWORK IN SOUTHWESTERN CHINA*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
1999 American Geographical Society
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 440–448, July 1999
How to Cite
HERROLD, M. (1999), THE CRANES OF CAOHAI AND OTHER INCIDENTS OF FIELDWORK IN SOUTHWESTERN CHINA. Geographical Review, 89: 440–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1999.tb00228.x
This work was supported by a doctoral dissertation epa star Fellowship from the Environmental Protection Agency and by a Social Sciences Research Council / American Council of Learned Societies International Dissertation Field Research Fellowship. Both are gratefully acknowledged for funding doctoral research work that will continue through 2001.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!