Mr. Morris is a doctoral candidate in geography at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53706–1491.
REGIONAL IDEAS AND THE MONTANA-ALBERTA BORDERLANDS*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
1999 American Geographical Society
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 469–490, October 1999
How to Cite
MORRIS, P. S. (1999), REGIONAL IDEAS AND THE MONTANA-ALBERTA BORDERLANDS. Geographical Review, 89: 469–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1999.tb00230.x
This article stems from field and archival research conducted in 1998, which was partially funded by a dissertation travel grant from the Canadian Embassy; I gratefully acknowledge the support. I presented an earlier version of this paper at the 1998 annual meeting of the Association of Pacific Coast Geographers.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!