Mr. Robertson is a doctoral candidate in geography at the University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma 73019–1007.
BEYOND TWISTER: A GEOGRAPHY OF RECREATIONAL STORM CHASING ON THE SOUTHERN PLAINS*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
1999 American Geographical Society
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 533–553, October 1999
How to Cite
ROBERTSON, D. (1999), BEYOND TWISTER: A GEOGRAPHY OF RECREATIONAL STORM CHASING ON THE SOUTHERN PLAINS. Geographical Review, 89: 533–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1999.tb00233.x
I wish to acknowledge with thanks the participants in this study. I am grateful to Matthew Biddle for sharing his passion for storm chasing; Gavin Bridge, Richard Nostrand, and Robert Rundstrom for advice on earlier drafts; and the editors and anonymous readers at the Geographical Review for comments and suggestions.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!