Dr. Rice is a geographer at the Smithsonian Migratory Bird Center, National Zoological Park, Washington, D.C. 20008.
A PLACE UNBECOMING: THE COFFEE FARM OF NORTHERN LATIN AMERICA*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
1999 American Geographical Society
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 554–579, October 1999
How to Cite
RICE, R. A. (1999), A PLACE UNBECOMING: THE COFFEE FARM OF NORTHERN LATIN AMERICA. Geographical Review, 89: 554–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.1999.tb00234.x
I would like to thank the reviewers and editors of the Geographical Review for their helpful comments and guidance. All expressed opinions and any errors, of course, are mine.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!