Dr. Wong is a senior lecturer in geography at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 259756.
THE CHINA-SINGAPORE SUZHOU INDUSTRIAL PARK: A TURNKEY PRODUCT OF SINGAPORE?
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2000 American Geographical Society
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 112–122, January 2000
How to Cite
WONG, T.-C. and GOLDBLUM, C. (2000), THE CHINA-SINGAPORE SUZHOU INDUSTRIAL PARK: A TURNKEY PRODUCT OF SINGAPORE?. Geographical Review, 90: 112–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2000.tb00324.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!