Mr. Baer is a doctoral candidate in geography at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599–3220.
SPACE-TIME MODELING OF GRIZZLY BEARS*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2000 American Geographical Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 206–221, April 2000
How to Cite
BAER, L. D. and BUTLER, D. R. (2000), SPACE-TIME MODELING OF GRIZZLY BEARS. Geographical Review, 90: 206–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2000.tb00331.x
We wish to thank Paul Starrs for his editorial suggestions, Carolyn Busse for her help with graphics, and Forrest Wilkerson for his cartographic assistance.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!