Dr. Foote is a professor of geography at the University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado 80309.
HUNGARY AFTER 1989: INSCRIBING A NEW PAST ON PLACE*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2000 American Geographical Society
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 301–334, July 2000
How to Cite
FOOTE, K. E., TóTH, A. and áRVAY, A. (2000), HUNGARY AFTER 1989: INSCRIBING A NEW PAST ON PLACE. Geographical Review, 90: 301–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2000.tb00340.x
The authors wish to thank: éva Tarjányi; Huba Brückner and the staff of the Hungarian-American Commission for Educational Exchange; Gábor Mezösi and the faculty, staff, and students of the Department of Physical Geography at the University of Szeged, including in particular Timea Kiss, László Mucsi, and János Rakonszai; László Regéczy-Nagy, Noel Harrison, Sanford Levinson, Edward Linenthal, Patrick McGreevy, Michael Steiner, Robert Stevenson, Mrs. József Lovászi, Géza Boros, Tibor Wehner, László Erdös, Péter Pál Kocsis, and the University Research Institute of the University of Texas at Austin.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!