Dr. Balm is an instructor of geography at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854–8045.
EXPEDITIONARY ART: AN APPRAISAL*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2000 American Geographical Society
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 585–602, October 2000
How to Cite
Balm, R. (2000), EXPEDITIONARY ART: AN APPRAISAL. Geographical Review, 90: 585–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2000.tb00355.x
The author thanks archivists at the British Museum (London), the Academy of Natural Sciences (Philadelphia), and the Beinecke Library at Yale University for their assistance.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!