Dr. Pomeroy is a visiting scholar in the Department of Geography, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720.
TRACKING THE CYBERSPACE ELEPHANT
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
2000 American Geographical Society
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 636–645, October 2000
How to Cite
Pomeroy, S. M. (2000), TRACKING THE CYBERSPACE ELEPHANT. Geographical Review, 90: 636–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2000.tb00358.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!