Dr. Theobald is a research scientist at the Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory and an assistant professor in the Department of Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523–1499.
LAND-USE DYNAMICS BEYOND THE AMERICAN URBAN FRINGE*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2001 American Geographical Society
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 544–564, July 2001
How to Cite
THEOBALD, D. M. (2001), LAND-USE DYNAMICS BEYOND THE AMERICAN URBAN FRINGE. Geographical Review, 91: 544–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2001.tb00240.x
Portions of this research were supported by the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, through the Center of the American West, University of Colorado, Boulder; the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Science to Achieve Results program (#R827449–01–0); and The Nature Conservancy's David H. Smith postdoctoral fellowship program. I wish to thank the reviewers for helpful suggestions and Mark Easter for assistance with the National Resources Inventory data set.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!