Dr. Theobald is a research scientist at the Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory and an assistant professor in the Department of Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523–1499.
LAND-USE DYNAMICS BEYOND THE AMERICAN URBAN FRINGE*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
2001 American Geographical Society
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 544–564, July 2001
How to Cite
THEOBALD, D. M. (2001), LAND-USE DYNAMICS BEYOND THE AMERICAN URBAN FRINGE. Geographical Review, 91: 544–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1931-0846.2001.tb00240.x
Portions of this research were supported by the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, through the Center of the American West, University of Colorado, Boulder; the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Science to Achieve Results program (#R827449–01–0); and The Nature Conservancy's David H. Smith postdoctoral fellowship program. I wish to thank the reviewers for helpful suggestions and Mark Easter for assistance with the National Resources Inventory data set.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!